LGA Procurement (LGAP) is a commercial entity owned by the Local Government Association of South Australia (LGA of SA) and designed to support Councils to deliver best value for their communities.
- LGAP is committed to identifying, developing and delivering value-added products and generating economies of scale through bulk purchasing, contract administration and e-commerce.
- LGAP provides procurement good-practice documentation, training and leadership to the sector, and is proud to be able to offer these services for free or heavily subsidised to all SA Councils.
- To act as a central focus in Local Government in South Australia for all matters procurement through collaboration with other procurement bodies and Councils.
- To develop sector procurement capability through skills development and research as a direct response to needs identified by Councils.
- To identify, develop and deliver value added products/services to SA Councils and associated Local Government entities.
Local Government Directory
The South Australian Local Government Directory continues to be a popular reference tool for both Council staff and suppliers alike. The 2017 edition is available now.
LGA Procurement Newsletter
Want to stay up-to-date with what’s happening in Procurement?
Sign up to receive the LGA Procurement bi-monthly eNewsletter below!
To view Archived editions of our Newsletters, simply click here.