CEO Advisory Group
The primary objective of the CEO Advisory Group is to advise the Board of Directors on the design and delivery of policy and services to members.
The Group will consider:
- the value and validity of services offered by the LGA to members;
- proposals for the further development of existing or new services by the LGA; and
- the effectiveness of operational policies adopted by the LGA in connection with member services.
CEO Advisory Group - Next Meetings
|07/05/2020||CEO Advisory Group Meeting - May 2020|
|06/08/2020||CEO Advisory Group Meeting - August 2020|
|05/11/2020||CEO Advisory Group Meeting - November 2020|
About the CEO Advisory Group
The Board is delighted to have the following CEOs as the Group’s members:
- Andrew Aitken, Adelaide Hills Council
- Mario Barone, City of Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
- Deb Larwood, District Council of Kimba
- Glenn Rappensberg, Alexandrina Council
- Michael Sedgman, Rural City of Murray Bridge
- Adrian Skull, City of Marion
- David Stevenson, Regional Council of Goyder
- Mark Withers, City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Meetings of the CEO Advisory Group will be held at least once a quarter. The Group will provide a written report to the LGA Board of Directors after each of its meetings to provide an update on the matters being considered by the Group.