The LGITSA Awards have proven to be a great way to promote and reward excellence in Information Management and Information Technology across Local Government in South Australia.
Through this recognition it is envisaged that the overall perceived professionalism of the sector will improve, resulting in increased pride by all Local Government participants whose valuable contribution to IT and IM often goes unnoticed.
The awards, and the associated stories underpinning them, will also be used as a promotional opportunity to the wider South Australian, and potentially Australian, technology, government and corporate sectors.
This year, the LGITSA Board has refined the categories and the entry process has been further simplified to make it easier to enter and articulate the fantastic initiatives that are being delivered.
The overall aims of the LGITSA Awards Program are to:
- Recognise and reward excellence in IT and IM across the State.
- Create an aspirational goal leading to the elevation of standards and quality of IT and IM services across Local Government Councils in South Australia.
- Create awareness across the sector, State and community of the level of expertise and excellence in Local Government Councils in IT and IM.
Benefits of nominating:
There are many benefits of nominating. These include:
- Recognition of Information Technology and Information Management excellence.
- Promotion of a team, Council and/or sector.
- Reflection on, and celebration of achievements.
- Career enhancement.
The 2019 Award Categories are:
- Excellence in Community Experience
- Excellence in Employee Experience
- Excellence in Information Management
- Excellence in IT Service Delivery
- Young Achiever of the Year
- Team of the Year (IT/IM)
The Nominations Booklet, forms and further information about the awards can be found via the following link. Nominations need to be submitted by 26 August 2019: https://www.lgitsa.com.au/news-events/awards/
Please contact LG Professionals SA on 8291 7990 or email@example.com for further information.